Bookings made using this page are dependant on your acceptance of the following terms. If there is any part that you do not fully understand, or if you have any query with regard to the product, please do not hesitate in contacting Hotel San Cristóbal.
By completing your booking process, it will be understood that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms.
When completing a booking via this website, Hotel San Cristóbal will confirm the booking by e-mail and will provide you with a voucher listing the services contracted which you may print and use on your arrival at the hotel.
Your booking includes:
• Accommodation, food and/or services as listed on your voucher.
• All mandatory fees and charges for the service provided by the hotel.
• VAT applicable at the time of booking.
It does not include
• Additional room and meal charges.
• Charges that may be applied as a result of the provision of non-contracted services not listed on your voucher such as, for example, drinks, cots, parking, etc.
The booking is guaranteed for the entire first night of accommodation.
During Holy Week, July, August and September, National Holidays and peak periods, the hotel reserves the right to request a booking guarantee deposit up to a maximum of 20% of the total booking amount. In the event that you are unwilling to provide the deposit, or no response is received, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
Payment will be made on arrival at the hotel.
No prior charge will made against your card, with the exception of circumstances established in the “cancellation policy”.
Bookings may be cancelled or modified by e-mail or fax.
• If the guest fails to show at the hotel, the value of the first night's accommodation shall be charged. Said charge will be debited to the credit card provided by the user/client.
• During high season (Holy Week, July, August, September, national holidays and peak periods) to cancel the booking without the application of a penalty, guests must communicate the cancellation at least 72 hours before the arrival date. After this time, the hotel will charge the value of the first night's accommodation. If a “Booking Guarantee” deposit has been taken against the booking, said fee will not be refunded.
• For bookings made involving special price offers, minimum stays or non-refundable rates, in the event a booking is cancelled, modified or if the guest leaves the hotel early, the hotel shall not refund the value of unused nights, with the corresponding charge being made to the credit card provided by the client.
You hereby confirm that you are of legal age and of sufficient legal capacity to use Hotel San Cristóbal and to accept all legal obligations with regard to any liability resulting from the use of this page.
You hereby guarantee that all personal data provided during the booking and registration process is accurate. Likewise, you accept financial liability for all transactions made in your name or using your account.
Council of Andalusia Tourism Registration No.:H-MA0088. Category: 3 stars | Registration No. in the Trade Register: Volume 338, Book 232, Page 216, Sheet 2246.
Pursuant to the stipulations of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and E-commerce services, we hereby inform you that the owner of this website is NUEVA SAN CRISTOBAL MARBELLA S.L. (HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL) with Taxpayer ID code B-93099539, which can be contact at the following address:
AVENIDA RAMON Y CAJAL, 3
Telephone Number: 952 77 12 50
Fax: 952 86 20 44
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaga Companies Register: Volume 4844. Book 3752, Folio 186, Sheet MA-107951, Entry 1.
Pursuant to the stipulations of articles 5 and 6 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that any data of a personal nature that you have voluntarily supplied to us using the different input forms made available for this purpose on the website www.hotelsancristobal.com or through any other data collection channel, including the newsletter and social networking sites, will be incorporated into files named "CUSTOMERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS" and "ACCOUNTING", for which NUEVA SAN CRISTOBAL MARBELLA, S.L. (HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL) is responsible, for the purposes of being able to contact you, maintaining the company-customer-supplier relationship and internal company management. The management of hotel bookings with a bank card as a guarantee is included among these purposes.
Similarly, upon voluntarily supplying their personal details through the different input forms made available for this purpose on the website, CUSTOMERS of the website www.hotelsancristobal.com hereby give their consent to their data being used for sending commercial communications and advertising offers in the hotel and leisure sector by email, fax or any other present or future electronic or physical means, including social networking. Similarly, the data will be use to reply to any query sent to us, and to manage any orders or requests on data collection forms.
All details marked with asterisks on the website must be supplied. If they are not supplied, NUEVA SAN CRISTOBAL MARBELLA S.L. (HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL) cannot guarantee that the services provided will fully meet your requirements.
Consent will be understood to have been given, provided that we are not expressly informed that it has been revoked for any of the aforementioned data processing. To this effect, THE CUSTOMER may opt out of any of the contracted services by sending a notification to the aforementioned address.
CUSTOMERS of the website www.hotelsancristobal.com are solely responsible for the truth and accuracy of any details supplied. HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL acts in good faith merely as a service provider. In the event that false details, or the details of third parties are supplied without their consent, HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL reserves the right to immediately destroy the aforementioned data for the purpose of protecting the rights of their holder or holders. Participation on social networking sites, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, etc., run by HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL is subject to the following conduct standards:
● It is not permitted to advertise companies, services or for-profit events. Messages for charity or not-for-profit purposes will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
● HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL's social networking administration team will decide whether or not messages promoting membership of other groups and/or social networks will be permitted on a case-by-case basis.
● Any duplicated message or comment will be considered as spam and therefore deleted.
● All users shall respect the opinions of other people and the use of xenophobic, racist, violent or offensive language will not be permitted. The administrator may immediately block any users responsible for this, report their comment or profile as abusive and spam, and take any legal action corresponding to each case.
● Only subjects related to HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL's own activity may be discussed. Please use more appropriate websites or groups if you wish to discuss other matters.
● The publication of content subject to intellectual property legislation is not permitted without permission from the owner. If any third party comment, article or image is published, including bases of works in the public domain or subject to Creative Commons licences, its source must always be stated.
The content of this site is subject to Creative Commons licence ByNc http://es.creativecommons.org/blog/licencias/, meaning that its author must be acknowledged and that it may be used for non-commercial purposes.
● Remember that the platforms hosting HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL's social networking pages or groups, such as Facebook and Twitter, have their own usage regulations that must also be followed.
HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL undertakes to fulfil its obligation to keep personal data secret, and to fulfil its duty of safeguarding them; it will adopt all technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access, with regard to the state of the art of technology, the nature of stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, all pursuant to the stipulations of Royal Decree 1720/2007.
The website includes generally used information security measures, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography mechanisms, for the purpose of preventing unauthorised access to any data that is supplied.
CUSTOMERS of the website www.hotelsancristobal.com may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms established in Organic Law 15/1999, by writing to NUEVA SAN CRISTOBAL MARBELLA S.L. (HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL), at the address, AVENIDA RAMON Y CAJAL, 3, 29601-MARBELLA (MALAGA), attaching a copy of their ID document.