for legal regulations in effect and the commitments undertaken by the company.
· AGREE ON
the mechanisms required to guarantee adherence to Environmental Policy, analysing the results obtained.
· RAISE AWARENESS
amongst all of the organisation’s components with regard to respect for the environment.
the client with the information required to communicate our values and our commitment to the environment.
our suppliers and subcontractors of our product use and selection criteria, as regards the environment.
In order to reduce our environmental impact, Hotel San Cristóbal has implemented the following measures as part of our management procedures:
• LED, low consumption lighting. Water and energy
• Light sensors in communal areas.
• Partial flush in toilets.
• Flow reducers with sprays on taps.
• Towel change signs in rooms.
• Local providers. Procurement:
• Promotion of natural, fresh and seasonal produce.
• In bulk, we avoid purchasing by portion and excessive packaging.
• Installation of solar panels that contribute to water heating. Equipment:
• Installation of shampoo and body gel dispensers in showers, to avoid the use of individual packaging.
• Separation and control of solid and organic waste. Waste:
• Separation and donation of kitchen oils for the creation of soap tablets.
• Reduction of IT equipment and centralisation of printers.
• Analysis and quantification of the carbon emissions generated both directly and indirectly by Hotel San Cristóbal.